General Policy and Information
- SeekCasino.com does not aim for any of the information contained on this website to be used for illegal activities.
- The content in this site is for news and entertainment purposes only and it cannot be considered as a legal advice of any kind.
- SeekCasino.com is an independent gambling directory and information service which provides the most comprehensive experience and gambling expertise.
- SeekCasino.com takes no legal responsibility for errors in these materials.
- SeekCasino.com users are responsible for determining whether it is legal for them to play any particular game or place any particular wager.
- SeekCasino.com does not guarantee the accuracy of any item within these materials.
- SeekCasino.com will not be responsible for any damage, which may result from the use of these materials.
- The information on this server is subject to modification without any notice and does not represent an obligation on the part of SeekCasino.com in the future.
- All trademarks mentioned herein belong to their owners.
- Unless identified with the label "Copy Freely", the content of this website, are copyrighted by SeekCasino.com. In consideration of this authorization, SeekCasino' users agree that any copy of these documents one makes shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein.
- SeekCasino.com users may not: copy, transmit or adjust information of this site in any way.
- Note that any product, process, or technology in this document may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by SeekCasino.com and may not be licensed hereunder.
- SeekCasino.com is a registered trademark of Catena Operations Ltd.
- SeekCasino.com tries to provide complete, accurate, and current information.
- If you should observe any imperfect or incorrect information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SeekCasino.com reserves the right to deny any requests for a content removal at its sole discretion unless the content could be considered as false, vulgar, hateful, obscene, sexually-oriented, threatening, discriminatory, invasive of a person's privacy or in any other way in violation of any International law.
SeekCasino Casino Complaints Service /AGCCS/
By submitting a complaint using SeekCasino Casino Complains Service /AGCCS/ you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- SeekCasino Casino Complaint Service is a totally free service and does infringe any charges.
- SeekCasino Casino Complaint Service is a mediatory service between players and casino operators offered by SeekCasino.
- SeekCasino could not be held liable for the outcome of any of the complaints cases, submitted through SeekCasino Casino Complaint Service.
- Only registered members of SeekCasino are allowed to use the Complaint Service.
- SeekCasino Casino Complaint Service is public and all posts and/or attached files to a complaint case are public. It is player’s obligation to hide/mask any personal details included in these posts and/or attached files.
- The information exchanged during the complaint process between player and SeekCasino, and casino representatives and SeekCasino is strictly confidential and is not disclosed to third parties.
- Both parties (player and casino representative) involved in the SeekCasino Casino Complaint Service are obliged to follow the implemented time frames of 96 hours available for each side to respond.
- The only communication channel, allowed for discussion and exchange of information concerning SeekCasino Complaint Process is via email. SeekCasino do not discuss complaint cases over Skype, Live Chat or any other communication means.
- Both parties (player and casino representative) involved in the SeekCasino Casino Complaint Service could request their complaint case to be reopened up to two times. SeekCasino reserves the right to refuse such request if not enough reasonable grounds for such reopening were found.
- SeekCasino consider and judge all complaints cases based only on the facts and evidence presented by both parties during the Complaint Process.
- The above rules could be changed without prior notice at any time and become effective immediately.